welcome to the world sweet child! we love you already!
here is a little irish folksong that chuck wrote in your honor...
Twas born with big, big feet,
With hair so red and fine.
Nary heard of solid food just yet,
So on these boobs I'll dine.
One day I will leave the green, green shire,
To seek St. Patrich's riches.
For now I am perfectly content,
Filling up my britches.
Yar!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(158)
-
▼
February
(18)
- Wok'n all night long!
- happy birthday nola!
- the road to the ski mountain
- mom's absaroka pic
- reeder's alley
- a man in love with a clover field
- we miss julie!! we want her back!!
- spying on dad spying on deer
- swisters with great scarves!
- I LOVE MY AUNTS!
- ACADEMIC DAYDREAMING!!
- jonelle!!!!
- Here's to...
- #2--The Stefani Epiphany
- also...
- Joy's Gratitude Exercise
- chuck's equal justice works profile
- the birthday boy is snowboarding!!
-
▼
February
(18)
1 comment:
YAR!!!!! we love you guys and can't wait for you to meet her!
Post a Comment