

you are the kindest person i know. we are very proud of you and all your accomplishments. we love you so much. we are all so blessed that we still have you around, such an integral part in our lives. and we (the kirksey girls) are very lucky that you not only see us as family, but also treat us a your friends. and your friendship is so unique to each of us, but equally cherished. i know we will always stay close. today i am daydreaming of a large table set by nana, and pink themed birthday gifts. wish chuck and i were there with you today. make my sisters do something really great for you! and watch lots of lifetime movies!
1 comment:
Awww...Jami you made me cry. You will never know how much I love and miss you!!! You're right though, you guys are so many different things to me! I don't know what I would do without you all.
Post a Comment