

i actually saved this picture originally, because i wanted to take it in to get my hair cut like hers. then i started noticing that from the nose up, she looked really familiar. she reminded me somehow of my mother. and then i started listening to her music and watched an interview on her website (www.amyseeley.com) and have decided she must be a long lost sister. everyone says that krista and kiley look more similar than krista and i do. she looks kind of like what you would think a combo of krista and i would look like. seriously, watch the interview. (click "songs") mom and dad, you have got some explaining to do!!!!
syd, i found another picture after you said that she looks like mom and kiley too! look at this one!
10 comments:
this is really creeping me out!!! holy moly...
though i guess she can't really be our sister, since she can sing!
only Church of Christ family in the history of the universe that can't carry a tune!
also, i think i am in love with our sister's music... did you see a show of hers or something? it says she is from montana!
There are no words...I'm speachless right now!!! That is sooo weird.
wow! i didn't know that she was from montana! crazy!
So, the more and more that I look at this....I definitely see Kiley and Judy too! I swear I do!!
uh oh! judy, what do you have to say for yourself?
i know!!! does anyone remember seeing mom's high school senior picture??? They look identical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe mom can find it, scan it in and we can post it on here!!!
YES! Do it Judy!!
Crazy... I definately see Kiley in there too... Maybe its the hair. Weird.
Post a Comment