Monday, May 4, 2009

new logo and business card


i think this is the final draft for the new logo and business cards for my pouch slings. the reverse of the card is a bright red bohemian pattern, and she designed the logo off of the card. the logo will be my "seam" tag, which i will stitch directly onto the pocket. i am getting really excited about sewing again. i am splitting a booth at the farmer's market with a couple of creative ladies and have finally placed my opening wholesale fabric order!!!

i wish i could have used mayo, but krista said that she is "very, very busy these days!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Fantastic design!

Steph said...

I love it!!! I totally want a card!!!

Anonymous said...

Jami... I am so excited that you are sewing again! OH to have just a fraction of your talent.... :)