Sunday, February 22, 2009

i have bangs



thanks val, for the impromptu haircut at the housewarming party!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

the bangs! They look wonderful on you! How do you like em?? :)

Miss Ruth said...

Love the bangs Jami!
Sorry I've been so behind reading your blog (been on vaca again :))! Congrats on the wedding!!

xo
rs

jami and chuck said...

thanks gals! its funny how everyone seems more interested in the bangs than the wedding! hum....maybe i should give out free bangcuts at the wedding? maybe more people would come. ruthie, where did you travel this time?

Miss Ruth said...

ha ha ha, no no no!! It was just random timing to check out the blog. :( sniff. sorry!!!!!

I went to Victoria island and Vancouver...um...I think you'll knwo where that is right?? I visted two friends and then my brother. it was great!

Steph said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!